Jackie Jackie

Life and all it's splendor

I'm really glad you decided to expand upon the original Jerry film. For a while I thought you were going to try to justify what that bitch did in the first one by showing how her life sucked too. I'm really glad you didn't. I'd say that this was a much more accurate portrayal of life and how people, especially women, love to screw you over.

Also, was that Jerry's dad on the bus?

"Vending Machine" "Vending Machine"

Excellent SFX

Your animation style was unique and interesting. The story could have sucked, but you made it over the top and hilarious (I especially liked the end). But the think that really made this for me was your use of sound. It really helped me to enjoy it more. I don't think it would have been nearly as good without it. Great Job.

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2

Good, but I'm just not feeling it right now.

I really don't know why, but I didn't enjoy this like I though I would. I think that I'm just not in the right mood to watch something like this. I'll have to try watching it again later and see if my opinion changes, but for right now I just felt meh.

LazyMuffin responds:

hug? ):

R0(|{ R0(|{

so... bad...

There are so many things bad about this, where do I start.

First, what exactly is the point of this? Nothing happens. It is jsut a bunch or really crappy loops playing to music. Mabey you thought that this would be funny somehow. Random things are funny, but this isn't even funny random, it's just retarded.

Now, it's not all bad. You did show some decent potential with some of crappy looping clips, but you didn't put any time into making something people would like to watch. I bet if you actually tried you could make something halfway decent.

DONAnimation responds:

Well this was supposed to be a "cute" animation. It is supposed to be a random music video with cute graphics. It is just supposed to be entertaining, it doesn't always need a big animation with a story. It is supposed to be a random cute animation. Can't you respect that?

End of the Row End of the Row

Same thing happened to me

Haha! Man this movie was talking directly to me. Last semester I missed 2 and a half hours of my 3 hour exam, and I hadn't studied at all! One of the worst days of my life. The part where he was at the test and when he was checking his grade, I felt the same way. You did a great job of animating the dread.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Simply Amazing

Not only was this entertaining to watch, but it also had a good message at the end. I also loved the music. I wish that the audio was higher quality, but it was still great. Right on man.

Magician Magician

Sweet

This was great. One of the few submittions that I actualy laughed out loud at. Very creative and well made.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Your own collection

WOW! I remember seeing this when it was first submitted to the portal, and now less than a month later there is an entire collection of these. This has to be one of the best ideas I've seen on Newgrounds in ages. It's too bad that all these new ones will make your idea seem stale. I guess that is just what happens here on newgrounds.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Portal History

Congrats on making it into the Flash Portal History. You deserve it.

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

Best Holiday movie.

HAHA!!! I laughed my ass off. Good show mate!