Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

LOVES IT

Please make more soon you fuck. WAAAAY too much of a tease.

Level Up! Level Up!

Invisable glitch

It seems like this hasn't been a problem for long but please fix it. This game is amazing otherwise.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

[as] linked

Love the game and I noticed there is a link on Adult Swim directly here to Newgrounds!!!! Congratulations on the publicity for both you and newgrounds. Can't wait for the next; they just keep getting better.

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

I fell out

fell out of the boundry. You should put spikes down there or something. Then you don't have to fix any glitches. People will think they just found a secret.

Kyaztro responds:

You fell out !!! damn I thought I had all the boundaries covered

SHIFT SHIFT

Suprising

Holy crap Batman, this game kicks ass. I was not at all expecting the "shift". I really like how you don't explain what it does. You just have to try it to find out. Awesome.

Squidgy Squidgy

Excellent

This is a great game for passing the time. There is nothing better than bashing stuff together. I thought that the difficulty settings were done well and it got harder at a good pace. I would reccomend making the easy setting a little harder. I played throgh the whole game without even coming close to running out of lives.

StormWinds 1.5 StormWinds 1.5

Impressive

I never played the first stormwinds, but I have to say that I am very impressed by this game. I can tell that a lot of thought, time, and effort went into this. I will probalbly be playing this for a long time to come.

HeroInteractive responds:

Thanks, that's a relief to hear. Yeah, I spent about 6 months full time working on it so I'm pretty absorbed in it. I hope you continue to enjoy it for as long a time!

Chompy demo Chompy demo

Ummmm...

Ok, what is the point of this? It's not fun, clever, or challenging. It's just stupid. Something tells me you wont be selling those logo spots...

S.T.A.R. Defence S.T.A.R. Defence

Some ideas

Great game, I beyt that if you made a sequal it would do really well. Here are some of my recomendations.

>Difficulty settings
>More enemies: It got really easy after i got a lot of the big turrets.
>Challenge modes: One idea I had is that you start off with a certain amount of $, and you have to survive with it as long as possable. That way you could spend it all right away, but then when your turrets run out of ammo you will lose. The stratagy would be to only make as many turrets as you need to survive, and to be conservative with ammo.
>Scores and a high score bord: That way people will be able to show off how good they are.

Those are just a few of the ideas I had while playing. Don't care if you use them or not.

- Super B - - Super B -

Good, but glitchy

I really enjoyed tis game, but when I got to the city, it got really glitch. I would just lose control somtimes and he would fly to the very edge. It made the game very frustrating. Also, WASD controls are a must.