Jackie Jackie

Life and all it's splendor

I'm really glad you decided to expand upon the original Jerry film. For a while I thought you were going to try to justify what that bitch did in the first one by showing how her life sucked too. I'm really glad you didn't. I'd say that this was a much more accurate portrayal of life and how people, especially women, love to screw you over.

Also, was that Jerry's dad on the bus?

"Vending Machine" "Vending Machine"

Excellent SFX

Your animation style was unique and interesting. The story could have sucked, but you made it over the top and hilarious (I especially liked the end). But the think that really made this for me was your use of sound. It really helped me to enjoy it more. I don't think it would have been nearly as good without it. Great Job.

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2

Good, but I'm just not feeling it right now.

I really don't know why, but I didn't enjoy this like I though I would. I think that I'm just not in the right mood to watch something like this. I'll have to try watching it again later and see if my opinion changes, but for right now I just felt meh.

LazyMuffin responds:

hug? ):

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

LOVES IT

Please make more soon you fuck. WAAAAY too much of a tease.

Level Up! Level Up!

Invisable glitch

It seems like this hasn't been a problem for long but please fix it. This game is amazing otherwise.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

[as] linked

Love the game and I noticed there is a link on Adult Swim directly here to Newgrounds!!!! Congratulations on the publicity for both you and newgrounds. Can't wait for the next; they just keep getting better.